France-Philippines United Action Foundation is a non-profit organization under Philippine law, created in 2015.
Since its creation, FPUA engages corporations to develop and reinforce their Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives in the Philippines by serving as a bridge between the world of the private sector and NGOs.
The Foundation has for mission to be a platform of coordination and communication for companies interested to develop with us projects in Education, Health, Environment, and Livelihood, for vulnerable and underprivileged communities in the Philippines.
We guarantee the sustainability of the projects we implement.
Our vision is to :
- Strengthen France-Philippines relationships;
- Be recognized as a professional platform to develop CSR initiatives for companies from various sectors;
- Play a role in implementing impactful and sustainable projects.
FPUA aims to connect companies with communities in need.
We want to contribute in addressing the 17 SDGs set by the United Nations Global Compact to eradicate poverty, protect the planet and ensure that all people enjoy peace and prosperity.
France-Philippines United Action Foundation is:
• certified by the Security and Exchange Commission (SEC),
• registered at the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR),
• certified by the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD),
• accredited by the Philippine Council of NGO Certification (PCNC).